As a kid you were always very goal oriented, today you like to work on target. We are looking for someone like that, combined with the mentality of an athlete and a solid understanding of the online marketing landscape. You’ll set goals for yourself and do everything to make sure you will reach that goal. You are naturally curious and always learning, just as we at WUA, you believe in constant and never ending improvement. Sounds like you? Join our sales team as an Account Executive for the Netherlands!
WUA is building the biggest CX benchmark in the world, all from our office in Amsterdam. We give (medium)- large companies advice on how to improve the customer experience on their website. We use qualitative and quantitative data to give our customers insights into the customer experience of their target audience. We are proactive in that, if we think something needs researching, we’ll do just that. All to make sure our clients are winners.
Your job as an Account Executive
Every day is different at WUA, especially as an Account Executive. In the beginning, a lot of your time goes to identifying new business opportunities and managing our (loyal) customer’s needs. In your role, you will negotiate business terms with procurement and contract teams, senior management and/or C-level Executives in the Netherlands.
What you need to have
- Excellent Dutch (business level) written, verbal, and social communication skills.
- A solid understanding of the online marketing landscape.
- A track record of high achievement and/or a minimum of 2 years of successful closing experience.
- Experience negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and contract teams, senior management and/or C-level Executives.
- Ability to work in a digital, rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- No problem managing a large volume of accounts and building and preserving professional relationships.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals not only for yourself but also for your accounts.
- A strong business acumen.
- You are self-motivated, hardworking and proactive. Team players who can also work independently.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
- Naturally curious and passionate about self-development, in and outside of work.
What we offer
WUA has been doing business over the last 10 years. Since then we have been rapidly expanding and our team is now 30 people strong. Together we’ll set out on a quest of building the biggest CX-benchmark in the world. The team is experienced, young, international and energetic. But there is more:
- Competitive salary and on top of that an incentive to close deals; we work with a commission structure.
- 25 vacation days.
- Delicious and healthy lunches.
- Professional development training.
- Friday drinks and once a month an XL-edition.
- Ping pong table to work off some energy.
- Stay fit by walking our office dog or jump on our trampoline.
- Nice in summer: our very own and very orange company boat.
- And join us for our yearly winter sport.