Are you ready to take the lead and help Telecom companies achieve exponential growth?
Are you up to date on the newest developments in telecom and e-commerce, and are you interested in combining this with a challenging sales job in Amsterdam?
If the answer is yes, we’d love to talk to you!
Your job as Industry Lead Telecom
Telecom is one of the top focus industries at WUA, with existing customers like Vodafone, T-Mobile, KPN and more. Within the first couple of months, you’ll meet all of the top players in the industry we already work with, and focus on expanding our customer base both in the Netherlands and beyond.
As Industry Lead, you work on the growth of your industry every day. You’re constantly looking for new possibilities within your market. You work with both existing and new customers to help them grow. You oversee the collaborations with the most important customers, and you’re constantly in touch with the marketing team to think about ways your industry can grow even more.
It’s important that you’re able to think and talk at board level. You will visit top-100 companies in the Netherlands on a weekly basis. You’re fully responsible for the sales process, from A to Z, and for closing the deals and retaining satisfied customers.
What will you be doing?
- It’s your job to clearly communicate our digital benchmarking products and services and to explain their influence to telecommunications organizations throughout the world.
- You’re the ultimate driving force behind our product. You and the WUA team create a winning mentality.
- You’re responsible for the accounts within your industry, both in customer satisfaction and in sales.
- You specialize completely in your own industry: telecommunications. You know everything that’s happening in your market.
- You understand what our customers need for their online services, and know exactly how to cater to their needs.
- Excellent Dutch and English (business level) written, verbal, and social communication skills. German, Spanish, or other language skills are a plus.
- University level education (Bachelor’s or higher) or demonstrable experience in entrepreneurship and sales.
- A minimum of 3+ years of work experience with a track record of closing sales with procurement, senior management, or C-Level executives.
- Firm understanding of the online marketing landscape with an ability to work in a digital, rapidly an expanding and changing environment.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and proactive. Team player who can also work independently.
- Preferably living in or around Amsterdam.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry (corporate or desk).
- Bring energy and excitement to your work!
About WUA & what we offer
We offer you a really cool chance in an inspiring, dynamic environment where every day is different. A true scale-up that’s busy conquering the world that’s changing at a fast pace. There’s a lot of room for personal development, for instance through training, yoga, and entrepreneurship. We’re offering a salary that fits your experience level, and a bonus deal based on results (the sky’s the limit).
WUA has been doing business over the last 10 years. Since then we have been rapidly expanding and our team is now 30 people strong. Together we’ll set out on a quest of building the biggest CX-benchmark in the world.
The team is experienced, young, international and energetic. It’s why we’ve been recognized as one of Amsterdam’s most vital companies (see video in Dutch below). But there is more:
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- 25 vacation days.
- Dynamic and inspiring office in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Daily healthy and delicious lunches.
- Fully stocked kitchen with great coffee and tea always available.
- Professional and personal development training, be the best version of you!
- Weekly Friday ‘borrel’ (social drinks) with an XL-edition once a month.
- Ping pong table to work off some energy.
- Stay fit by walking our office dog or jumping on our trampoline.
- Fun in the summer: boat rides on our very own and very orange company boat.
- And join us for our annual winter ski trip to Austria or France!