WUA is expanding internationally and we are looking for online market researchers who can analyse and write quantitative and qualitative results. Afterwards, the researcher will present the results at the office of our client in local market.
What’s in it for you?
Working for WUA, market leader in digital experience benchmarking, participating in a large digital experience study including 9 countries for a major telecom provider. We want to form our ultimate dream team of researchers!
What we expect from our researchers:
- Watch video’s about the WUA model
- Attend webinar about study/report
- Attend 1:1 individual webinar with WUA researcher
- Check link of questionnaire and participate
- Get access and screenshots to apps covered in the study
Report – Report is in standard format and scores are based on WUA model
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative results
- Key take out, findings and recommendations
- Reports need to be written in excellent English
- Prepare presentation together with WUA
- Presentation of results in English in local market
- Very good written and spoken English
- Experience in quantitative & qualitative analysis
- Experience with Digital / Online studies
- Experience with app studies or/and customer journey studies
- Good presentation skills
We are looking for natives from the following countries (and more will follow):
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
If you are interested, we can arrange a Skype call for a proper acquaintance. Let me know when you’re available. Send an e-mail to Olf Koekoek via email@example.com. For questions call: +31 (0)20 53 19 710.