WUA wants to create the best digital experience benchmark in the world in order to provide customers with the most useful insights to win on the web. In order to do that we are constantly working on innovation. And we are growing! WUA is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team, a phenomenal way to get into the digital transformation business.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will look for prospective clients, create outreach strategies and identify sales opportunities. You will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how WUA could provide excellence in their digital sales and service journeys and position the WUA values.
What we expect from you
- Research, identify and consistently generate new opportunities
- Comfortable talking to potential customers on the phone and writing (cold) e-mails to prospects
- Work closely with the WUA sales team to develop industry-specific strategies for customers and prospects
- Schedule digital assessments and discovery meetings for Heads of Industry to further assess a prospects business potential for WUA
- Responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our sales system!
For this role, you must have:
- Native German with excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills (English is a plus)
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate about self-development, in- and outside of work.
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
What do we have to offer?
A mini-MBA! You’ll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on in the digital arena and how market research and consulting can dramatically improve the digital customer journeys of businesses.
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the fundamentals to be a great sales-human, leader and executive
- Be part of a growing international team with a heavy focus on team building and fun.
- Competitive salary with a commission structure
- 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour work week
- An inspiring workplace in the center of Amsterdam on the canals
- Delicious and healthy lunches every day
- Yoga on Mondays
- Professional development training
- Friday drinks, fun outings, and team-building
- Ping pong and puppies
- Company boat
Remote work possible.
Interested in this job?
Send your resume and CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +31(0)20 531 97 10.