We Are Looking for a UX/CX Researcher!
Using a holistic approach, dive into qualitative and quantitative data to find out how some of the biggest international consumer brands can improve their digital customer journeys.
When you can start
As soon as possible (but let’s talk about it!)
A native understanding of either English, German or Dutch language is required. Proficiency in a second language is a plus!
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data for international clients
- Interpret findings and build a story out of them to answer the main questions
- Translate user insights into hands-on as well as strategic recommendations to our clients
- Write reports with fact-based UX analyses and recommendations on a screenshot level
- Present research results and recommendations & give workshops to International clients to convert findings into action plans
- Provide insights to consult and help our customers improve their digital sales journeys
- Develop best practices based on research data
- Independently managing a research project from putting together a research design to presenting results.
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic international company with a leading online research product
- Selected as one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands by Financieel Dagblad FD Gazellen ) – November 2017
- Awarded as the healthiest Company in Amsterdam- by MKB-Nederland and health insurer ONVZ – November 2017
- International career advancement opportunities
- Key values: innovation, co-operation, enjoyment and results
- An organization with a lot of room for your own ideas
- An inspiring work environment in the heart of Amsterdam (and a WUA boat)
- A freshly prepared lunch daily
- A competitive salary depending on background and experience
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- A lot of focus on personal development (coaching, books, training)
- Yearly Ski Trip & Weekly Friday drinks
- University degree
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience as a (UX) researcher
- Passionate about digital
- Good communication and analytical skills
- A desire and drive to understand
- Good energy
- Feel comfortable to present in front of groups