UX Research/Online market research consultant Belgium, France, Spain, Australia (Freelance)
For an international project, we’re looking for an online market research consultant who can provide market-specific insights within an international benchmark project. The project entails an online sales performance research for an international bank’s website that we benchmark across countries. For each of these countries, different market analyses and reporting will be performed by our international team in Amsterdam. Your task is to provide country-specific insights and place the study in a local context. The planning of the project isn’t fully confirmed but will likely take place between June- July 2019.
- We are looking for 4 consultants in one of the following countries: Australia, France, Spain, and Belgium.
- You are Belgian/ French/Spanish or Australian and familiar with the Belgian/French/Spanish or Australian Banking/Financial Industry
- Business level of English language in writing and speech
- You are experienced in quantitative and CX research
- You are passionate about digital and the online customer experience
- You work on a freelance basis and are available between June-July 2019
What is in it for you?
Working for WUA, world market leader in digital experience benchmarking, will give you insights in new ways of measuring and benchmarking the online customer experience. WUA is currently active in 18 countries and is expanding its business in these discussed countries as we speak. If our cooperation is successful we would like to add you to our international freelance team, so you grow alongside us. Some of the great companies we work for are Google, Samsung, and Vodafone.
Part of the team
Having done research on 3 different continents we understand the importance of good communication, guidance, and help. When you work for WUA, for this project and future ones, we will work closely together as a team instead of using a mere principal-agent relationship. We believe your input, knowledge, experience, and expertise will be essential ingredients to make this project a success.
Expected working hours for this project:
Between 12-20 hours
We will offer you a full package price which we will discuss after you have applied, fitting to your experience. We expect you to get your own back-up/proof-reader, which should be included in the full package price.