We are looking for a English UX/CX researcher!
For an international UX Benchmarking project we are looking for online UX/CX researchers who have experience with analysing quantitative and qualitative data.
When you can start
As soon as possible (but let’s talk about it!)
A native understanding of the English language is required. Understanding of the Dutch or German language is a plus.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data for international clients
- Interpret findings and build a story out of them to answer the main questions
- Translate user insights into hands-on as well as strategic recommendations to our clients
- Write reports with fact-based UX analyses and recommendations on a screenshot level
- Present research results and recommendations & give workshops to International clients to convert findings into action plans
- Provide insights to consult and help our customers improve their digital sales journeys
- Develop best practices based on research data
- Independently managing a research project from putting together a research design to presenting results.
What’s in it for you?
Working for WUA, world market leader in digital experience benchmarking, will give you insights in new ways of measuring and benchmarking digital user experience. WUA is currently active in 15 countries and is expanding its business in Russia. If our cooperation is successful we would like to add you to our international freelance team, so you grow alongside with us. Some of the great companies we work for are Google, Samsung and Vodafone.
- A dynamic international company with a leading online research product
- Selected as one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands by Financieel Dagblad FD Gazellen ) – November 2017
- Awarded as the healthiest Company in Amsterdam- by MKB-Nederland and health insurer ONVZ – November 2017
- International career advancement opportunities
- Key values: innovation, co-operation, enjoyment and results
- An organization with a lot of room for your own ideas
- An inspiring work environment in the heart of Amsterdam (and a WUA! boat)
- A freshly prepared lunch daily
- A competitive salary depending on background and experience
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- A lot of focus on personal development (coaching, books, training)
- Yearly Ski Trip & Tony Robbins masterclass
- University degree
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience
- Passionate about digital
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Native English speaker; Dutch or German is a plus
- A desire and drive to understand (you are a researcher)
- Good energy
- Feel comfortable to present in front of groups